Online Slots With A Record Number Of Lines
The paylines in slots are the places where the symbols fall. They determine the customer’s payout in each spin. These lines can go in many directions. In some games, you can choose the number of lines used. The rules may vary, but the lines are necessary for big winnings.
The reason to pay close attention to paylines in a slot is that they determine the chances of unlocking bonuses.
As technology evolved, the slot machines evolved as well. This also concerned paylines. They are no longer just horizontal lines. They come in zigzag shapes and can have many other serrated shapes. They can be hard to follow if you play a dynamic multi-line slot.
How Does the Line Work in Online Slots
There is such a guide on how the lines work on a slot machine:
- Most games have a line that pays from left to right. It starts on the first reel from the left and then goes to the right.
- The line may not go through every reel. It can move up and down the reels.
- The line goes from left to right. It will cover one symbol on each of the reels.
- The player needs to get at least a few of the same symbols or other matching characters on the same line in order to get the payout.
Such rules are the same for all slots. The features may differ between each machine, but the rules are standard.
Types of Paylines
Each player may face several types of paylines for different slots. They are shown in the table:
|One line payout
|Gameplay. These slots draw attention to themselves with a constant ratio of risk and reward. An example is Master Joker.
|Such slots are the most popular in online casinos. One example is Happy Halloween. It has 25 paylines.
|243 game lines
|These slots allow you to match 3 of the same symbol that appears on 1, 2 and 3 reels. A prime example of a slot is the Immortal Romance game.
|This type follows the mechanics of 243 ways to win where traditional paylines are removed. To match a symbol in this type of slot, you need several of the same symbols that are placed next to each other. Such paylines are fixed. A classic example is the Aloha Cluster Pays slot.
It is necessary to pay attention to the payoff and volatility of the slot, since these parameters affect the payout rate after several spins. The use of such data helps to determine when it is worth opening all paylines in online slots with fixed paylines at a high rate per spin.
Which Slots Have the Record Number of Paylines
Unlike classic slot machines, which have one payline, modern games have multiple betting lines. A slot can have 20 or more paylines. Multiline slots offer a wide variety of themes and extended bonus features.
The best thing about such slots is that a player can get a winning combination on multiple bet lines per spin, thereby maximizing his winnings. You can find information about this at Uptown Aces casino.
Today, there are top 5 of the best multi-line slots, which are very popular:
- Quest Gonzo – has an exotic Aztec theme, 20 paylines and avalanche reels. Wild symbols here replace all symbols, and increasing multipliers up to 15x come into play during the bonus round.
- Jungle Jim El Dorado is one of the most popular slots which has an adventure theme and exciting bonuses. It has 25 paylines, spinning reels, jokers, and scatters.
- Lil ‘Devil – a multi-line slot with 4096 ways to win.
- Vikings go to Hell – has 25 paylines and lots of in-game bonuses. This is a complex two-level multi-line slot with high variance.
- Viking Runecraft is an innovative slot machine with universal pay. Winning in a slot with cascading reels can be achieved by falling 5 or more symbols anywhere on the reels as long as they are touching vertically or horizontally.
Slot paylines can seem complicated, but if the player knows the basics, he can enjoy playing online multi-line slots due to their exciting themes, bonus features and increased chances of winning.
How Multi-line Slots Work
To get acquainted well with each multi-line slot before playing for real money, you should find the payout table. There, you can find information about how these lines work. You can also visually see the web of winning lines.
Such information gives an idea of which side the slot pays, as well as how many symbols are needed to form a winning line. After that, the following steps have to be followed:
- Replenish your account at the online casino and choose a slot.
- Set the amount. It can be adjusted as you progress.
- Select the number of lines to play.
- Press the “Spin” button.
If you win, you can use the gambling feature to increase your winnings.
If the player is satisfied with his winnings or the gambling feature has paid off – he can cash out his winnings by any method.
The main thing to remember is that the bet should be such that you would not regret losing it. The game should be played for entertainment purposes. People sometimes get big payouts, even if they do not make a lot of bets. Slot machines are always random, regardless of the number of lines set. It is worth playing with a cool mind and a developed strategy.