One of the best things a person can do is become a certified professional and expert. There is rapid growth in every business, and people have been going through a lot to improve their careers and businesses. A lot of people have started their online services. So there is always a reliance on the internal systems for things to get smoothly. Cisco is one of the biggest networking manufacturers in the world. It is designed in the best ways to run and develop a wide range of certification programs. You can also check CCNP Data Center. This is how people can get more information about CCNP certifications.
You might have heard about CCNP programs. There are five different levels of CCNP certification programs that people can get. These levels include:
- Entry level
The CCNP certification makes people do great things in their lives. This makes a person get a professional-level certification that relatively becomes easy to get. The CCNP professionals are more likely to make more money. They get a better certification that is easy to get. Moreover, the CCNP certifications ensure great salary packages as compared to the rest of the working professionals. SPOTO is one of the best platforms on which you can prepare for CCNP certifications.
There are certain things that people should know about these certifications. The most significant things everyone should know about CCNP certifications are as follows.
- A CCNP is a professional-level certification that ensures people make $90,000 per year.
- The Senior System Engineers IT makes $91,333 per year.
- An IT Manager makes an average of $90,913 per year.
- The Senior Network Engineer makes an average of $89,374 per year.
- A Network Engineer IT makes an average of $72,123 per year.
- The Network Engineer makes an average of $71,083 per year.
- The Telecommunications Network Engineer makes an average of $64,572 per year.
- The Network Administer makes an average of $60,070 per year.
The responsibilities of a CCNP
The CCNP is responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, implementing, and developing the LANs and WANs. They also work with different professionals in video solutions, voice, wireless, and security solutions. The CCNPs also work on higher platforms on different levels as compared to the CCNA, and they have higher responsibilities.
What are some advantages of becoming a CCNP?
You might be interested in knowing the benefits that you can have by getting the CCNP certification. It is to be mentioned that a CCNP certification is always worth it. This is one of the best certifications as compared to the rest of the certifications. Everyone should know that a certified professional is always better than a non-certified professional.
Certified professionals are so excited to get the best duties and senior roles. However, the candidates have to go through a lot of prerequisites before getting the CCNP certification and exam.
Becoming a CCNP-certified professional
After knowing the benefits and salaries of a CCNP-certified professional, people are interested in knowing how they can become a CCNP professional. It is to be mentioned that a CCNA or CCIE can become a successful CCNP. The candidates can pass three exams: Shoot, Switch, and Route. Different exams have different syllabi, and it might not be easy to pass.
The requirements for recertification
People need to know that there are certain requirements that they have to fulfill their CCNP certifications. The CCNP recertification requirements should be done before the expiration. It is to be mentioned that the certifications expire after three years. Therefore, they have to apply for recertification to validate their certificates.
Levels and certifications
There are different levels of CCNP certification. The professionals need to know the levels and certifications.
- In the associate three-year programs, the candidates have to pass the practical exams, expert-level written exams, professional concentration exams, and associate exams to get 30 credit hours.
- In the specialist three-year program, the candidate has to pass one lab or practical exam, one expert-level written test, one technology core exam, and one professional exam to get 40 credit hours.
- In a professional three-year program, the candidate has to pass one core exam. He has to pass two concentration exams; one expert wrote the exam and one lab exam to get 80 credit hours. The candidates can also pass the professional concentration exam to get 40 credit hours.
- In a CCIE 3 years program, the candidate has to pass one practical or lab exam, one core exam, three concentration exams, and one expert-level written exam to get 120 credit hours.
- The candidates can also pass one technology core exam to get 40 credit hours and two programs to get 80 credit hours.
Things to know about CCNP certification
There are certain things that people should know for the recertification of the CCNP exam. Cisco does not give extensions to the candidates. Therefore, the candidates should schedule their recertification on time.
- The emails for the recertification of the certificates are 30, 60, and 90 days,
- The emails are sent to the profiles of the candidates. So the candidates need to keep their emails up to date.
- The candidates should update their metrics profiles for the degrees of associate programs and professional and specialist programs.
- The candidates must update their profiles on the CCIE tracker for expert certifications.
- The candidates must review the five-day exam policy before scheduling their exams. You can also view CCNP Security.
The final words
These are the most significant things that everyone should know about CCNP certifications. It is to be mentioned that a CCNP certification is one of the best certifications that a person can get. The best a person can do is to get the certifications and improve their career. This is how they can get better salary packages and much more.