One of the most reasonably priced multi-SIM smartphones in the series is the Honor x7. The entire x line has been presented by Honor. Here, we’ll discuss this amazing Smartphone’s benefits and drawbacks, as well as its technical characteristics. It has a large touch screen and a long battery life. With the introduction of this dual SIM 4G smartphone, Honor has achieved success once more. It has excellent design and premium-looking aesthetics. We found that, for the price, the benefits exceed the drawbacks after carefully reading through the entire list of characteristics and features. Only a very small percentage of mobile devices use this configuration.
Information and attributes of the Honor x7. Among its many impressive features are a sizable 6.7-inch LCD touch screen, a 48MP + 5MP + 2MP triple HDR primary camera with LED flash and AI technology, an 8MP front camera, a sizable 5000mAh battery with 22W fast charging, a USB Type-C port, a fingerprint sensor, Android 11 OS, and a Qualcomm 6nm Snapdragon 680 Octa-Core processor. It weighs 198g and has dimensions of 167.59 x 77.19 x 8.62mm (H x W x D).
- The Honor x7 has connectivity options including
- Hotspot for Wi-Fi, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.1 is compatible with BLE.
- A 3.5mm sound jack.
The Honor x7’s sensors include
- Weight Indicator
- A fingerprint sensor mounted on the side
- Sense of Environment
- Distance Sensor
The sensors of the Honor x7 include
- The Honor x7’s advantages include its large virtual size. The 6.7-inch multi-touch capacitive touch screen, which has good quality and a refresh rate, offers a wonderful viewing experience.
- A strong 5000mAh battery with 22.5W quick charging lasts for a long time even under heavy use.
- With an upgrade option of up to 2GB, powerful 4GB RAM is excellent for multitasking and playing demanding games.
- A stunning 48MP + 5MP + 2MP triple HDR primary camera allows for the capture of excellent 4K and HD movies even in low light.
- Thanks to the face unlock feature and a quick and responsive fingerprint sensor, the user enjoys rapid and secure access.
Display and Design
The honor x7 design is entirely made of plastic, except for the display, which is made of glass. Some people might be turned off by the design’s all-plastic sides and back, but you have to consider the product’s asking price. The phone nonetheless has a great appearance despite being entirely made of plastic, thanks to some inventive design principles.
In conclusion, we’d like to emphasize that even if the device has an automatic RAM expansion setting, it is still acceptable for using it to play games and carry out other chores without suffering lag. However, because temperature cooling technology, which is often featured in mobile devices developed expressly for playing demanding mobile games, is not addressed, it may lag when playing demanding games, and therefore cannot be taken into consideration from the standpoint of playing demanding games.