How to unlock vivo phone if forgot password? If you forgot your password, pattern lock, or pin, it is impossible to unlock Vivo’s phone. It is frustrating to find yourself in this position. Isn’t it……?
Well now this issue is not something to be worried about. This post will shares some amazing methods to unlock Vivo’s password without data loss.
Trick 1: Hard Reset Your Vivo Phone
The Android phone’s memory is cleared by hard reset. Your mobile processor will restart after this process. How to unlock vivo phone if forgot password? These are the steps you must follow to reset your Vivo Android smartphone.
- The mobile phone should be turned off.
- To activate the Power Button + Volume Up or Power Button+ Volume Down buttons.
- When you see Vivo’s logo on your phone screen, you can release all the buttons you have pressed.
- Use the Volume Buttons to select the language. Next, confirm your selection using the Power button.
- Recovery mode appears on your screen.
- You will need to select the Recovery option by pressing the Volume button.
- You can use the Volume buttons to select the Wipe data/factory restore option and press the power button.
- Select the option to “yes-delete user data” using the Volume button and confirm by pressing the power button.
- Select the Reboot System option.
Trick 2: Use The Google Account
You can also unlock Vivo’s phone password using your Google account.How to unlock vivo phone if forgot password? These are the steps you should follow to accomplish this task.
- You can change the password multiple times by turning on your Vivo smartphone.
- After several attempts, the Vivo phone will show the “Forgot Pattern” option.
- Click on the option to ‘Forgot your pattern.’
- Next, click on the Enter Google account details button. Next, enter the username and password of the Google account that you used to set up your phone.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Your phone will now be unlocked.
- Last but not least, create a new password to unlock your device’s lock screen.
Trick 3: Answering Google Security Questions
How to unlock vivo phone if forgot password? Suppose you have ever set verification questions in your Google account security. Vivo will unlock your phone if you forget your password if you answer these questions.
- After several failed attempts, you will soon be able to choose “Forgot Password/PIN” or “Forgot Pattern.”
- Click on any of the options, then select “Answer Question.”
- You will now see the Google security questions you previously added to your Vivo account. Answer them as appropriate.
- Answering the correct questions will allow you to unlock Vivo’s password very quickly.
- After unlocking your phone, you will be asked to create a new Password, Pattern Lock, or PIN for Vivo.
Trick 4: Use Google Find My Device feature
You can unlock Vivo’s password using the Google Find My Device function. This feature allows you to remotely track, delete, or block data on a stolen Vivo smartphone. However, you must log in to your Google account from your phone.
How to unlock vivo phone if forgot password? If you forget your Vivo phone password, you can also use Google Find My Device to erase all data. To clean all data from your Vivo phone using Google Find My Device, follow the steps below.
- You can search for Android Device Manager in any browser.
- Sign in now with the same Google account you used to sign-in on your Vivo Phone.
- The next screen will open, and you’ll see 3 options.
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Click on the following options now: “Erase > All Data > Erase”
Read More: What is the utility of tally vault password?
This is all. I have listed several solutions to unlock Vivo’s phone password without data loss.The tricks mentioned above are little annoying, however these are the only ways to unlock vivo phone if forgot password. While you can attempt any of these manual solutions, consider using software if your data is at riskware.