Most cats appreciate a good nap in a cozy kitty condo, and if you have an extra-large cat, your kitty condo would need to be large enough for her. Fortunately, there are many kitty condos available on the market that will fit your feline friend perfectly. Before making your purchase, it’s important to measure your cat’s height, length and width. You can then use the measurements to find the right size for your pet. Be sure to read the reviews of the kitty condos before you buy so you can be sure you’re getting a quality product that will meet your pet’s needs.
What to consider when choosing a kitty condo
When choosing a cat condo, there are a few things to keep in mind. The size of the condo will depend on the size of your pet. Make sure you have an idea of the size of your cat before starting to look for a kitty condo.
Another important factor to consider when choosing a kitty condo is the location. Make sure the condo is near enough for you to check on it regularly, but far enough away that your cat won’t be disturbed by other animals or people.
Another thing to consider is how much space your cat will need. Some cats like to be close to their people, while others might prefer some space. Plan accordingly and make sure to take into account any obstacles that might interfere with their movement.
The benefits of a large-cat condo
When you’re ready to add a big, cuddly kitty to your family, it’s important to choose the right size condo. Here are some of the benefits of owning a large-cat condo:
Your pet will have plenty of room to stretch and play.
A large-cat condo has a higher ceiling than a regular cat house, so your pet can jump and explore her surroundings more easily.
If you have multiple cats, a large-cat condo will let them all get their own space without fighting.
A large-cat condo is easier to clean than a regular cat house.
How tall should cat condo be?
When it comes to choosing the right size cat condo for your extra-large feline friend, there’s no right or wrong answer. In fact, the height of the condo will vary depending on the space you have available, the size of your pet, and the age of your pet. But in most cases, you’ll want a minimum height of around 36 inches (91 cm) for your cat condo.
Here are some tips to help you choose the perfect sized cat condo:
- Decide how much space you have available. The bigger your living room or bedroom is, the taller your cat condo must be to accommodate all of your pets at once! If you only have a small corner to work with, a 18-inch (45 cm) tall condo will probably do the trick.
- Consider your pet’s weight and age when choosing a size. Young cats may not need as big a condo as older ones; kitties that are heavy might need something taller than 12 inches (30 cm), while those that are light might only need 8 inches (20 cm).
- Consider whether or not your pet plays on top of furniture or other objects regularly. If so, a higher platform will make climbing up easier and more fun for him or her – plus it gives you an extra place to put toys and treats!
- Check out different model designs online or in stores before making your purchase. You may be surprised by how many different options are available, including ones with spiral staircases, hammocks, and perches in multiple positions.
- If you’re not sure what size to get, bring your cat home and let him or her test out the different models in your home. They are masters of observation and will quickly learn which condo is the best fit for them!
Whatever size cat condo you choose, be sure to make it a safe and interesting place for your feline friend to hang out – and watch the birds!
Whether you have an extra-large cat or are simply looking for a space for your kitty to exercise and play, finding the right size condo can be tricky. In this article, we will walk you through the different factors to consider when choosing a kitty condo, including size, shape, and materials. Hopefully by following these simple tips you will be able to find the perfect fit for your cat and enjoy years of happy indoor living!